im sweepy..
As early as now, I've been thinking of my Christmas celebration.
What will I prepare? I hope by that time- I have enough recipes to back me up in the kitchen,or that a yummy Vegan restuarant can provide for an in-house catering. I have to google on that as early as October :)

Anyway, my boyfriend has been very supportive of this lifestyle change.I will post another entry on how to win support from the people closest to you.
But for now, I want everyone to know that there are more fast-food chains that offer several salads on their menu. The downside is that dressings and other add ons (cheese) can have these salads into calorie and fat gram overload. So stick to RAW diet and tell the server that you only want the greens, tomatoes, cucumber etc.

Where do I get my salad? Well, there's KFC, Shakeys, sbarro, Kenny Rogers..
What else? Add on the comment section so that I can make a master list for everybody :)
0 Responses

Post a Comment