im sweepy..
Exercise was considered a blah for almost 4 years. 
I used to be a gym addict but I stopped right after I graduated from college (I was transitioning to my work environment). I did try to sign up for a membership with fitness first, but I just couldn't commit my time.

To make my story short, I ballooned.

Another intervention came from my ever-reliable bestfriend Y, who gave me access to a membership in Golds gym. Initially it was refreshing but after a month, I got bored. 
I felt so heavy  and bored. The treadmill was boring, I also I felt bored riding on a bike-pedaling my calves for an hour. And so I stopped.

Now, Im doing Raw, I feel a tiny bit lighter than my day 1... and I have more energy too.
Not the usual sluggish self that would wake up past noon.

I told my boyfriend J that I would like to go Jog at the fort. 
I would prefer to jog around 8pm. 
And I would like the company of. . .

Georgina aka Piggy



Borris aka Gwapito Boarito




Alexie aka Super Kulit!!!



Kimmie aka 'Ate'


Jogging with them will be fun and chaotic. So, I encourage everyone to find which 'exercise' suits you. Do you like to dance?  To swim? To run? or to join pilates/yoga classes.
 

What's important is you get to move around..and sweat.
0 Responses

Post a Comment